Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas

 Christmas was a little different this year. We have a big trip coming up so our xmas was "toned down." Plus the boys are older and that in itself just makes xmas feel different. Parents of littles, enjoy every minute! This is us on xmas eve. We took this picture and sent it to the Ausili's in TX!  As Jay approaches the legal age of 18 I am so thankful for us being together and healthy!
 Christmas eve was spent with just us and mom. Normally we spend it together all 9 of us (Kim's family and us) but this year we did things differently.  Did it feel "weird?"  Yes!!  Our plan was to go out to dinner (my family and mom) but the call ahead seating had a 4 hour wait so we improvised.  We ordered in food and had a quiet night with mom. It was really enjoyable!  I could tell mom really enjoyed it.
Christmas day we spent with John and Linda. Linda hosted us and it was much appreciated! And I have to add...the weather in central IL was 60 degrees! I loved it.  So yes it is true this Christmas felt different because we did things differently but just the same I am so grateful for family, our health and the precious gift of Jesus!

No comments: