Thursday, November 5, 2020

Election Day 2020


 I'm not sure I can articulate exactly how I'm feeling today but for documentation purposes I will tell you what America is going through is historic. Our election is still not decided.  Questions about fraud are happening and lawsuits are being filed. It is my personal opinion and observation that something stinks and unless it gets resolved I fear what our future elections may look like. I promised myself I would stay away from the news and politics today.  I've spent a lot of prayer. My brain is working overtime and it's difficult to quiet my mind and my heart in order to have the quiet time with God that I so desperately need. All we can do now as a nation is wait and pray - like our lives depended on it. 

On a positive note Nick and I volunteered on election day and we loved it (the picture above is us at the polling place we were assigned to).  We we're poll watchers.  Nick has a big heart for politics.  It will be interesting to see how the Lord uses that fire within Nick. 

May God have mercy on America. 

No comments: