Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Girls night


 A lot has changed since I posted last week. After a very close election it was determined on Saturday that Biden got the 270 electoral votes to win the election.  That being said, there is the suspicion of corruption and fraud. If there was fraud then the American people have a right to know. I don't care if you're a republican or democrat. The number of people who voted in his election was historic. I have more to say and write about this but honestly I am just numb right now.  I need more time to really think through and articulate exactly how I'm feeling and honestly I need to make sure I write placing Jesus up front and center and right now I'm really struggling with that. It's not that I don't trust God because now more than ever I do, but I have to make sure I don't play into the divisions that I am witnessing all around me. 

On a positive note I got together with my girls on Saturday night.  A much needed distraction. We went shopping and then ended the night at Kim's bar.  We laughed, ate and drank! A perfect night in my book! Kim even made us special apple cider vodka drinks.  They were delish! 

No comments: