Sunday, April 7, 2024

Happy 50th Sarah

Yesterday we celebrated Sarah's 50th Birthday.  Jenny surprised her and flew in to be with her (hence the picture above).  To say Sarah was surprised is an understatement.  I'm so glad we were able to pull this off.  It's a birthday Sarah won't forget.  
The weather was gorgeous yesterday and we had a brunch for Sarah at her home.  It was lovely.  It was a small but intimate group - just the way Sarah likes it.  

My sister did so much to help with the party.  She had a mimosa bar which was a huge hit!


The three of us ended our day at Reality Bites for my favorite, a cosmopolitan.  What a blessing these girls are to me.  I don't know why the Lord blessed me with the women in my life but I'm sure glad He did.  It was wonderful having Jenny stay with me these past few days/nights.  She flies back home to Texas today.  It was such a great weekend!  
 

No comments: