Sunday, April 14, 2024

Texas and Prom

What a wonderful weekend it has been.  Sieb went to TX on Thursday to see Mike.  I hear they went to the shooting range and toured a distillery.  Judging by Sieb's shirt he clearly is living his best life this weekend.  Ha.  All jokes aside though.  Sieb looks forward to these trips.  It gives him a chance to get away and relax with his brother, Mike.  I call him brother because that is truly what he is.  He may not be blood but he is 100% family to Sieb and I.  
Yesterday was Lauren's prom.  Isn't she beautiful?  Sweet Trystan did her hair and it was stunning.  
Us girls spent the afternoon together.  Trystan did Lauren's hair and us girls sat around chatting and laughing.  Mary stopped by too.  It was a delightful day.  I have to pinch myself that I'm at this age where I can sit back and enjoy this new chapter in my life.  
Sweet Lauren and her good friend, Ava.  They were so excited to go last night and the weather was perfect.  I can't wait to talk to Lauren today to get all the details.  
 

No comments: