Monday, June 23, 2014

Let the good times roll

 We are into full summer swing at our house and so far things are going really well.  I commented to Mike yesterday that I'm so relaxed this summer.  I am trying to be very intentional this summer and since it's my fourth summer of working from home.....by golly I think I finally got it right.  One of the "keys" is having Jay involved in camps.  The picture above is Jay with some of his friends.  These boys went to a basketball camp the first week when they got out of school.  We are entering week four of summer and I'm keeping Jay relatively busy but it's a good busy.  I keep him busy during the day and we find our evenings are low key which is so refreshing.  Nick is also in a basketball camp this week and seems to be enjoying it.
 
I love, love, love these two boys!  Jay and Aaron, friends since second grade. 
 And just so no one thinks that mud and four wheeling hasn't been involved in our summer - think again.  Jay and his friends decided to take a Sunday and get muddy while four wheeling, is there any other way?
Look at Lukie.  That boy cracks me up!  We spent a little time with my sister on Saturday night and Nick took the kids for a quick spin.  As I'm writing this today Luke sustained an injury last night and got 5 stitches in his forehead, poor baby

No comments: