Monday, October 20, 2014

Foothills Fall Festival

 I went to TN this weekend with Jenny & Sarah.  We had a ball.  It was relaxing and I laughed so much my ribs hurt today.  I love, love, love these girls.  I've been friends with Jenny for 20 years and Sarah has been friends with Jenny for 21 years.  Together the three of us are three peas in a pod.  I adore Jenny and Sarah.  It was such a nice weekend.  It was filled with front porch swinging, sleeping in, staying up late and see lots and lots of concerts.  Friday night kicked off with Pat Benatar.  She's 61 and that woman can still rock.  On Saturday we saw the Swon Brothers (adorable) and on Saturday we also saw Chris Young.  On Sunday night we rocked with Tim McGraw - a vantastic show. 

                                     Jenny's friend, Jessica, from South Caroline came to meet us. 
 
 
See what I mean about front porch swinging.  There is nothing like it.  I have my hair in a towel, Sarah's hair is air drying and Jenny is enjoying a beer.  Gotta love it.
                                        
Sarah and I at the Swon Brothers concert.  She is a big fan.  I knew nothing about them until I saw them perform and they were adorable.  I loved them. 
                                                 Bottoms up is all I can say about this picture.
                                   Friday night at the Festival.  The weather was beautiful!!
                                                              Two of my favorite girls!
I could not have a girls weekend without the cooperation of my boys, especially my husband.  I can leave for the weekend and know my husband has everything under control.  I never worry.  Mike even took 2 days off work just so he could manage things better and so he didn't have to do so much driving back and forth.  The boys and Mike really enjoyed their time together.  The picture above is of the boys on Saturday night after Mike took them to a weenie roast.  Apparently it was a late night as little brother fell asleep on big brothers lap. 

No comments: