Saturday, February 20, 2016

Valentine's day & Luke's Birthday

 We went over to friends house about a week ago, right before Valentine's Day.  As you can see I got some crazy pictures of the kiddos. 


                                        This is my favorite.  N. was Jay's valentine this year! 
 I got Luke this silly glasses and mustache gift.  I knew he would love them because the boy is just silly!  Jay and Lauren decided to have some fun with them also.
February has been a challenging month.  Family friends of ours faced an enormous challenge with their newborn daughter.  My mom has a rather steep mountain to climb with an issue in her life and Mike and I are plugging along.  We have challenges, risks and decisions to make but through it all, God reminds me daily that He is good, He is in charge and to trust in Him. 

No comments: