Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The deliquent blogger

 I love my blog but lately I have not had the time to devote to it which makes me sad.  Like all moms, some days I look at the clock and can't believe it's 5:00!!  I mean seriously, where did the day go?  The good news is Jay's basketball season has ended (which is good, bad and sad).  Nick, however, is still playing (hence the picture above).  Around this time of year things start to slow down for us which is a good thing but February can be kind of long and down right dreary. 
 This past Saturday night we went to Kim's for dinner.  We were so thankful to have something to do and hang out with our family. 
At one point during the evening Lauren would appear in a different costume.  She kept us entertained by showing off her costumes.  Literally, I think she modeled about 10 costumes! 

No comments: