Sunday, April 10, 2016

What we've been up to

 This picture has nothing to do with anything, I just thought it was cute of Nick.
 Jay and his friend, G. play on a church basketball league but on separate teams.  The other night they squared off together for the ball.  Jay's team won.  I'm sure it was the talk at the lunch table the following day.
 I had to include this picture not just because it's Jay and Curt but Jenny let Jay lay on her white couch.  I'm not sure what she was thinking or if she was.
 Mike and Mike installed Faith's new seats and carpet in her 1996 Jeep!  They worked from 5:30 in the evening until 2:30 a.m. - but it got done!
                                        These two are too sweet for words sometimes. 
                                                 There are no words for this picture.

Lauren won Young Authors for her age group at school.  I was (and am) so proud of her!  Her story was well thought out and clever! 

No comments: