Sunday, January 21, 2018

Jay's family birthday dinner

 This will be my last birthday post, I promise.  We had such a nice birthday dinner for Jay last Sunday night.  The weather was cold, but it cooperated so my mom, sister and aunt and uncle could make it out to celebrate.  I just love this picture of my mom and Jay.  Jay towers over my mom now.
 My sister is so creative.  She wrapped 16 golden boxes for Jay's golden birthday.  My favorite thing about this picture is Luke's face.  Too funny.
                          Jay's sweet smile, surrounded by his 16 golden boxes.
 I was so glad my Aunt Karen and Uncle Kerry made the trip from Springfield to join us.  We sure have a lot of laughs together.


 I had to include this picture because it makes me smile.  Craig reading his book, with his pen (he always has a pen) with Copper on his lap.
 Faith works at a bakery these days and brought these cookies for Jay.

 I love this picture.  I snapped it really quick just last night.  As usual these two were joking around with one another.
 Here's me reading my letter I wrote to Jay.  I did get some laughs out of him and a hug at the end.

No comments: