Monday, February 26, 2018

Picture catch up

 I'm so proud of Nick.  He and Mike have found a HUGE (used) fish tank about 2 hours from here.  Mike wants to hire movers to simply get the fish tank out of the basement.  Nick has been calling movers to find out if any company would move the tank from the basement and into Mike's truck.  I give him a lot of credit!  He is polite, articulate and asks the right questions.  Sadly, however, he still hasn't been able to find movers to take on this small of a job.
 Ausili's came out a week ago.  As I write this Faith is feeling SO much better, but on this night she was still not feeling the greatest so she cuddled up on the couch and got some love from Jay, Cole and Curt.


 Basketball ended for Nick two days ago.  Hallejah!  It was a LONG season.  It always is, but sadly this season presented some challenges for Jay and Nick.  Challenges aren't a bad thing and I believe they will overcome them, but it was challenging enough that it made for a very long season.  The picture above is of Nick and his friend, B.
 Nick is number 55!  I did see Nick improve through the season and I saw the most progress the last two weeks.  Also, on a positive note Nick displays exceptional sportsmanship, which is noticed by many.  Good job, Nick!

 I am really behind in blogging.  We had Luke's bday party about two weeks ago.  I look like death but it's because I was just getting over from being sick - like really sick.  Kim had breakfast for dinner for Luke's party!
Happy 7th Birthday, Luke!!

No comments: