Monday, October 8, 2018

Reunited

 This weekend the boys and I went to TX to visit Mike, Jenny and Curt!  It did my heart well to see them and spend time with them.  It's been such a tough couple of months for all of us.  I'm very proud of all of them.  It has not been easy.  On a positive note the direct flight from Bloomington is affordable and easy!  The boys and I took an early flight on Saturday morning and took an afternoon flight today from Dallas.
                                           Mike and Nick had to talk politics, of course!
 On Sunday we went to a bbq place called Hutchin's.  Sieb, Mike and Jay had gone to this bbq place in July and Sieb could not stop talking about it.  It did not disappoint.

 These two!  This was supposed to be a trip for Nick and I but Jay came along because Curt really needed to see his good buddy, Jay.  It made me so happy to hear the two of them laughing and hanging out together.
Nick enjoyed the pool!  We sure loved our time with the Ausili's.  It's been an adjustment for all of us but I'm so thankful the Lord gave us each other.  Our friendship has been on going for 40 years.  Jenny and I have been friends for 25 years and we raised our kids as siblings.  Our friendship is a rare gift and distance won't change that.  It only makes the time we do spend together more precious.  Until next time!

No comments: