Wednesday, May 15, 2019

My 45th Birthday party

 My birthday festivities started a few days before my actual birthday.  I went out to dinner with my girls, Mary and Sarah.  They spoiled me!  It was a great way to start my birthday.
 Alert - picture overload.  My mom got me this cake.  Cake is my weakness.  Mike and the boys can have ice cream and a bunch of other crap in the house and it never speaks to me, but cake!  Cake is entirely a different story.  Luckily this cake was polished off at my party so I didn't have to bring any home with me.
 Kim was so sweet to throw me my party!  She went to a ton of work and it was incredibly thoughtful.
 Speaking of thoughtful.  I was so humbled by all my friends who took the time out of their busy schedules to come to my party.  The weather was terrible which didn't help but all my friends made it out.  I was really touched.

 Mom's friends, Pam and Marcia were spending the weekend with mom (which she loved) so they made an appearance too!
 It's always a good time when Aunt Karen is involved!  I sure love my aunt!


 My favorite girls; Sarah, Shannon and Mary!  Cracks me up they are all in black and I'm in my bright orange.

 Late in the evening John made an appearance!  Kim had to show him her appreciation....wink, wink!



Kim - thank you for my party.  It was so fun and so thoughtful.  You are one in a million!

No comments: