Monday, December 20, 2021

Mike's Birthday weekend

Mike turned 49 yesterday!  This man just gets better with age.  I'm not kidding.  He gets healthier with every passing year and as his wife I can truly say I like and enjoy Mike more as he ages.  I affectionately refer to Mike as God's "frozen chosen."  He doesn't have a lot to say about his faith but ever since he was saved no one can deny the transformation in Mike.  I pray this next year blesses him abundantly with good health and direction in his new career path.  He is really enjoying his home inspection.  I don't know where Cornerstone will be next year but God will continue to guide us, as He faithfully does.  
Speaking of Cornerstone Nick made this metal sign for Mike's shop.  He paid for metal and made it in his Ag Mech and Tech class.  Nick acted like it was no big deal but I was blown away by his thoughtful gift and craftsmanship.  

 On Saturday night I had a family birthday dinner for Mike.  This is Jay's sweet girlfriend, Gabby.  Their one year anniversary of dating is coming up in January. My heart was so full sitting around the table with my family, celebrating Mike.  

No comments: