Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas 2021

These pictures aren't in any particular order.  In fact these cute pics of Mike and I were taken at his work christmas party last weekend (his 49th birthday).  I thought they were pretty cute of us!  
Getting Mike to put these glasses on and take a picture was a big deal. We really did have such a fun time. 
Here is our family selfie we sent to Ausili's on Christmas day.   
I took this picture of Nick on christmas day to document the nice weather.  Notice he has his sun roof open.  After we finished with our festivies we drove to my mom's to deliver french silk pie.  It was 55 degrees here in Central Illinois today.  I am loving it while it lasts.  My cousin, Cora, sent us pictures of her and her family on the beach today.  We fly out to see Cora in a few short weeks.  I can't wait.  
My boys!  My heart.  
Mike made homemade ravioli on Christmas eve for my family.  It was ridiculous!  Mike is such an amazing cook.  
I got the boys Carhart vests this xmas.  They loved them.  I'm not gonna lie this xmas was different.  Jay doesn't live at home any more.  He went home on xmas eve and xmas day to sleep in his own bed which was fine but is does take some getting use to on my end.  I am thankful for the time we did have together as a family.  The four of us met for breakfast on xmas eve morning, spent xmas eve with Mimi and Nana and then it was just me, Mike, Jay and Nick on xmas day.  Mike made a prime rib, we opened presents.  It was a very relaxing and non stressful day.  
I love this picture.  We got Jay a tool backpack for xmas.  This picture is of father and son comparing backpacks.  
My mom and her grands.  Love, love, love! 

Somehow this picture got out of order.  This is the xmas selfie Ausili's sent to us from TX.  My heart so misses them but I am thankful for the times we had together.  Me, Mike and Nick fly out next week to spend a few days with them.  My heart is full.  
 

No comments: