Monday, January 17, 2022

Happy 20th Birthday!


 Jay turned 20 yesterday.  Even he said it feels weird not to be a teenager anymore.  I had Jay's birthday dinner last week (more on why I did that in my next blog) and we celebrated with his sweet girlfriend, Gabby.  Jay seems to be in a really good season of life right now.  He is working in the career field he enjoys and hopes to get an apprenticeship next year to become an electrician.  He moved back home about two weeks ago.  He said he wanted to start saving some money, so he has landed back at home.  Jay and Gabby will soon celebrate one year of dating.  I'm so glad we are through the worst of covid and these young kids can do normal things.  

I pray that God blesses Jay abundantly this year and that he can start to discern the holy spirit within him.  That he continues to make wise choices and invites good friends into his life.  Here's to another year around the sun!  

No comments: