Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Winter Storm 2022

Well we finally got a significant snow fall!  It started snowing overnight last night into today.  I'd guess we have about 10-12" on the ground right now and more snow is forecasted overnight tonight.  Nick had an E-learning school day today with an official snow day tomorrow.  Mike and Jay didn't work either so all 4 of us were home together.  Lots of together time!  I got Mike to take a walk with me today.  He is all decked out in his new ice fishing gear.  He was sweating by the time we got home from our walk.  Me, not so much. 

Nick's friends stopped over this morning on snow mobiles.  Nick greeted them bare chested because why would you put a shirt on in a snowstorm?  Ugh!  

I'm not gonna lie.  I hate winters in IL, even when the snow is pretty.  The cold annoys me, and the snow is just a pain.  Yeah, I know I'm complaining.  My dogs hate it too, just saying.  
 

No comments: