Friday, May 20, 2022

Blessings

This morning I sat out on my deck and spent some time with Jesus and my coffee.  I'm convinced the only thing better is heaven itself.  As I looked out over my yard and into the trails, I could literally hear my boys laughing, covered in dirt, living their best lives.  I thanked God for the blessings He has bestowed on me.  Lately I've been really hard on myself (or rather Satan was up to his dirty tricks), convincing myself God must be so disappointed in me, but deep down I know that's not true.  I'm just thankful that each morning I can get up and God renews my spirit.  I will keep running my race, tripping along the way as only I can, but I will keep running to that goal (Philipians 3:14) because I know with every fiber of my being that goal is going to be awesome and so worth it!   

No comments: