Monday, May 9, 2022

Faith's big weekend

Sweet Faith graduated from UA this weekend!  She is going to be an awesome nurse.  She is kind, humble, beautiful and smart!  Any medical facility will be lucky to get her, and any patient will be blessed to be cared for by her.  
My sister is the best.  I did not want to drive to AL by myself so she went with me for a sisters weekend.  It was a whirlwind weekend.  We split the drive to AL and spent the night in KY on Thursday night, that way our drive on Friday was shorter.  We spent Friday afternoon with Faith, attended her graduation ceremony on Friday night and drove back to our hotel in Birmingham on Friday night.  On Saturday Kim and I spent the entire day at the pool.  It was heaven!  On Sunday we made the LONG drive back home.  


                                           An added bonus for me that I got to see Jenny!  
 

No comments: