Friday, June 17, 2022

Greetings from TX and FL

I just got back from a long vacation to TX and FL.  I left after work on June 8 and flew home the evening of June 15.  I split my time between TX first and then to FL.  It was a long time to go without my family but I made the decision to do it because Nick is now able to drive.  I knew I wouldn't have to set up rides for him or inconvenience Mike.  To say I enjoyed myself would be an understatement.  Granted I was ready to come home and I missed my family but seeing the Ausili's and my family always fills my cup.  Jenny and I spent most of our time by the pool relaxing.  I also got to catch up with Faith.  She is moving to AZ in July so it was wonderful to see her.  
I took this picture because this is my friendship with Jenny.  I snagged three shirts at her house.  Kid you not.  I would get up from her kitchen table and snag my shirt.  One would think that after I snagged the first shirt I would have moved but I didn't.  Jenny got her needle and thread out and fixed all my snags.  I love her!  
My aunt and uncle are the most generous, hospitable people I know.  Every year they extend the gift of their points from their time share and invite lots and I do mean lots (this year I believe we were a party of over 30 people) of people.  My dad and Karen's cousin, Linda and Paul, come.  My cousins, Michelle and Kelly come.  Friends of Karen and Kerry come back every year and I always enjoy reconnecting with them.  This year we didn't do much but lay by the pool which was just fine with me.  


 Until next year!  Kerry said next year is up for grabs so we'll see what he picks!  I am just so blessed to be able to do this every year!  

No comments: