Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Labor Day Weekend

This was our 2nd year going to Michigan over Labor Day Weekend.  Kim and Taylor couldn't join us this year so Betsy's sister, Mary, came and Erin D. joined us.  I cannot express how much I needed this weekend.  The summer was rough and honestly as I started August I wasn't sure if I would be able to break away or not but it happened!  I rested and laughed with these girls and it was just what I needed to restore myself mentally and physically - although physically I have some work this week to undo some of the damage from the weekend.  Just saying.  
This is Laura and I out in Lake Michigan.  We had a private beach and the water was lovely.  Cool at first but great once you got in and got use to it.  
Me, Erin and Laura.  On Saturday night we went out for dinner and hit a few breweries.  
Here's the six of us on Saturday night.  Calli, Laura, Mary, Erin and Betsy.  What a great weekend with an awesome group of women.  
 

No comments: