Thursday, July 13, 2023

Myrtle Beach

Kim, Lauren and I joined Karen and family in Myrtle Beach this past week.  What a blessing this trip is for me each and every year.  Kim and I say every year, "Dad would have loved this." We laugh, talk and hang by the pool which is pretty much torture for Nick and Mike, hence why they don't come.  I'm sure Jay would have enjoyed it but it's difficult for him to get off work.  In any case we loved every minute of it.  I flew home last night and usually I'm ready to come home but not this time.  I could have easily stayed the entire week.  

One of the best things about our get togethers is seeing my cousins, especially Kelly.  Since Kelly lives so far from me I don't get to see her often.  It was wonderful to see and meet her new baby.  
Spending time with Kim is of course filled with lots of laughs and good times.  I love doing life with her and having Lauren with us this year was so enjoyable!  Just us girls!  
 

No comments: