Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Nick's first day of his senior year

Seriously can this picture of Nick on his first day of kindergarten be any cuter?  Look at that face.  I know every parent says this but how can my youngest son be entering his final year of high school?  Time certainly goes too fast.  
I met Nick and his friends at school this morning to take some pictures.  It's a beautiful morning in Illinois.  Breezy, sunny and 65 degrees.  Perfection.  I pray that Nick is a light unto others this year and that Nick finds his identity in Christ.  I'm also praying for wisdom for myself.  Nick is mentally done with school so getting him through this year is going to be a challenge.  Thankfully he has fishing and in order to fish he has to keep his grades up.  

 Nick and friends.  What cracks me up about this picture all are the boys are football players except Logan and Nick.  Logan runs XC and Nick fishes.  They are a good group of boys.  

Here's to my last child in his last year of high school.  Now I'll go wipe my tears.  

No comments: