Sunday, August 20, 2023

Summer Worship Tour

Oh my goodness has it been a weekend!  Friday afternoon this group of ladies took off for Chicago to see Phil Wickham and Brandon Lake in concert.  We had a blast!  We worshipped. laughed and just had a wonderful time together. 
We went out for pizza before the concert and Kim and I had our favorite cocktail, the Cosmo.  

 Aren't these girls beautiful?  Truly they are so lovely inside and out.  I loved spending an evening with all of them.  

On Saturday my mom and I attended our dear friend, Angie's, celebration of life.  Angie has been doing my hair for years and my mom's hair even longer.  She lost her battle to cancer a few weeks ago but gained her wings in heaven.  Angie's faith was contagious and she will be missed fiercely.  Today I volunteered at church and Mike is volunteering at Nick's fishing tournament.  Later today we have a birthday party.  I feel like I need Monday to come just so I can rest.  Ha!  

No comments: