Monday, December 18, 2023

Jay and his girl


 I am so excited to write about Trystan.  These two started seeing each other in October.  As October spilled into November and now December it became clear to me this girl was someone special in Jay's life and I was dying to meet her.  Over the weekend we (all 3 of us, me, Mike and even Nick) had the pleasure of meeting her.  We went out for dinner and I just love her.  She was conversational, real, down to earth and easy to be around.  She is a hairdresser (I realize I'm showing my age by using that term....thankfully I have Tryston now who can school me on the correct terminology) and is opening her own salon in January, at the ripe old age of 21.  I'm impressed.  As I told her the other night she clearly has an entrepreneural heart.  

No comments: