Tuesday, January 16, 2024

22

Jay is 22 today.  I can ask what I do every year, how is he this old but this year it struck me, how am I this old?  Geesh.  When Jay turned 21 last year he was fresh out of a break up and had his eyes set on scoring an electrical apprenticeship.  Although I was certain he would meet "the one" and I was  confident he would earn his apprecticeship I could not have predicted when he would meet Trystan.  On his birthday last year I told Jay that 2023 would be a great year for him and it has proven to be.  He interviewed for the apprenticeship in March and got a spot.  He was going to the gym everyday and got himself in great shape, physically and mentally.  Then in October he met Trystan.  She is everything I have prayed for for him and more.  Oh how the Lord is faithful and provides abunduntly more than what we ask. Happy Birthday, Jay!  Love you to the moon and beyond.   
 

No comments: