Monday, April 1, 2024

Easter & Birthday Celebration

Yesterday was Easter.  It was a wonderful day filled with worshipping our Savior and the blessing of family.  We went to church together then I hosted lunch.  The food was good, the laughter was plentiful filled with fun conversation.  I love this stage of life I'm in right now.  Adding Trystan to our mix has only brightened our gatherings.  She is a breath of fresh air and feels like she's always been a part of our family.  My mom continues to do well and loves coming out to my house.  
We celebrated Nick's "81st" birthday yesterday.  He put his candles on his cake.  Need I say more?  Nick has fishing tournaments every weekend for most of April and May.  Easter was the only day I had everyone together to sing Nick Happy Birthday! It was a month early but it worked.  
I had to include Chase in my blog post.  Each one of my boys has had one special friend that is near and dear to my heart.  With Jay it was Aaron and with Nick it's been Chase.  I love Chase.  Like Nick, he's  an old soul.  He's easy going and seems to tolerate Nick (ha).  Chase went to church with us and joined us for lunch.  Minus his mustache that he has going on in his picture, this kid is pretty great in my book - LOL.  

 My boys!  Nick is hard to corral these days but he's a good kid who will soon be a legal adult.  Jay is a joy to be around.  He's wrapping up his first year as an electrical apprentice.  My heart is full seeing him with Trystan.  As I gear up for this spring I know it will go fast.  I have so many fun things to look forward to over the next 8 weeks!  

No comments: