Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Good Day and A Bad Day

Jay goes to day camp every Tuesday and he loves it. I'm pleased over this because day camp is cheap, fun and well organized. I'm so lucky to work for the company that I do as they offer this day camp. I've often said that giving birth to Jay was easier than getting information out of him but tonight, he didn't hold back. The police department brought in the K-9 unit to camp and Jay told me every detail about it with such excitement. It was fun to hear and fun to watch him describe the dogs. The funny thing is, I worried about Jay at camp all day today because it was pouring down rain. He didn't seem to care one bit. He said that since it wasn't lightening out he got to swim in the rain and learn about attack dogs...........Truly, one of Jay's best days ever!!
Nick, on the other hand, did not have such a great day. My daycare provider, Christy, who never says a negative word about my children, confessed today that age three is not agreeing with Nick. She was able to laugh with me at the end of the day (as she always does) but we both wondered where our sweet little two year old boy went. Apparently there was an incident today between Nick and Christy at the library. It involved some kicking, yelling and running, all on Nick's part. Poor Christy! That woman is a saint. I'm sure Nick ran her ragged today. Christy and I both talked to Nick about it and Nick promised us that he would have a better today tomorrow. I'm hoping for the best.

No comments: