Thursday, December 18, 2014

Nick's Christmas Program

 My mom and I look forward to the school Christmas program every year.  After this year, I'll only have two more left.  However, I've figured out that my friend, Erin, has a 3 year old so I may have to come and see Natalie perform for years to come.  This year there was a new music teacher and she had big shoes to fill and boy did she fill them!  She did a wonderful job and added some new touches to the program that everyone seemed to enjoy.  She played the piano, the kids performed from the bleachers and the older kids performed little skits throughout the program.  The picture above is Nick's class.  It's not a good picture and you really can't see Nick but I tried.  At least you get the jist of it. 
 After the program Nick had his class Christmas party.  He and a few of his friends even got their picture taken with Santa. 
And Nick's Christmas angel this year is Mrs. Westerfield!  What a wonderful 3rd grade year he is having.  What a blessing! 

No comments: