Saturday, November 28, 2015

This and that and Happy Thanksgiving

 Jay is playing basketball these days and is loving it.  This year he's team captain and he starts.  He's worked really hard the last several years to get to where he is today.  Mike and I have really enjoyed watching him.  On this particular day Aunt Mimi came to cheer him on.  It's official, Jay is taller than his aunt.
 This picture warms my heart.  This is how we've spent many, many evenings the last 2 weeks, cuddled up together as a family with our dogs.  Cole still hasn't figured out he's not a lap dog but with Nick and his dog, all things are possible. 
 Nick's friend, C. has been coming to our house after school on basketball practice nights.  It's been fun for both the boys and I always enjoy having friends in. 
 We spent thanksgiving at my house this year and it was such a nice day.  The kids played, we ate and played games.  One game wasn't so successful (Apples to Apples) but we tried. 

                                My mom, Kim and Nick played cards.  Playing cards is always a hit. 
                                                         Jay towering over his nana.
 Ausili's came out late on thanksgiving night.  The picture below is the selfie Faith took of all 8 of us, not bad if I do say so myself.  This thanksgiving I felt especially blessed.  God is SO good, SO big and Mike and I have especially felt His love.  He has filled our hearts and mind with such peace and we are thankful for each other, our family and friends. 

No comments: