Thursday, February 23, 2017

It's all in the details......pertaining to the bathroom

I live with boys.  The bathroom situation can get disgusting.  I can clean a bathroom and within 3-4 hours it's gross again.  I've learned to adapt.  The biggest challenge is I share a bathroom with Jay and Nick.  I love taking a bath every night.  I shower in the morning, take a bath at night.  It's my thing.  Jay, Nick and Mike all like taking a bath at night also.  Our routine (especially in the winter) is for one person to take a bath, followed by the next, and so on.  If I had happen to be the 3rd person in line, I draw the line (literally).  I refuse to be the 3rd person in nasty boy water!  Gross.  Tonight Nick took his bath first.  After his bath he asked if I wanted to go next.  Our conversation went like this:
Me - Is the water hot?
Nick - Yes!  And it's fresh.
Me - How fresh?
Nick - I didn't pee in it
This is like gold in my house!  I took off and took my bath.  And that is how we roll in our house! 

No comments: