Sunday, October 8, 2017

Hoco 2017

 Time is going by way too fast.  It's been a whirlwind week.  It was Jay's homecoming week.  His attire in this picture was for beach day at school.  The dogs were not pleased with his get up.  I think it was the straw hat that threw them off. 
 Confession - I missed how hoco was last year.  I missed all the pictures with all the boys, although Aaron and Ayden are two of my fav's.  I missed Reece this year.  The weather did not cooperate this year so the boys and their dates met at the restaurant.  There was a few hiccups with getting that plan in action, however.  Last year the festivities were planned by the parents so everything came together flawlessly.  This year....not so much, but the kids had funny and us parents had minimal headaches.  It was challenging for Jay this year because all of his friends are driving except for him. 
                                                                  Jay and his date, Hope! 

No comments: