Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2019 Priorities

I saw this the other day on social media and I loved it.  I resolved not to set any resolutions this year.  I wasn't kidding when I said I simply needed to breathe, rest and laugh this year, but when I saw this I just knew I had to blog about it and then try to act on it.  It took a word and applied it to every letter in the alphabet.  I find that during the course of an entire year I can apply most of these words to many things in my daily life.  I am making a list of them and as the year goes on I will come back to them and blog about how I was able to apply them.
A - Appreciate
B - Build something
C-Connect
D-Do what is difficult
E - Explore
F-Forgive
G- Gather
H - Honor
I - Ignore the skeptics
J - Just be
K - Know you are loved
L - Listen
M - Make
N - Nourish body and soul
O- Observe
P - Plant a seed
Q - Question
R - Read
S - Stretch
T - Try something new
U - Unplug
V - Vote
W - Wonder
X - Express your gratitude
Y - Say yes to adventure
Z - Get some Zzzz's

No comments: