Sunday, March 3, 2019

Happy Birthday Mom

 We celebrated Mom's 68th birthday like we usually celebrate all things good in our family; good food, lots of laughter and plenty of cocktails.  This year was particularly special for us.  Mom's recovery has been amazing and we are so very thankful for her mobility, her speech, her good humor and her endless faith.  The past eight months have not been easy, especially for mom, but she is a woman of strength and character.  We look forward to this new year and everything God has planned for mom and us.


 I love these pictures of mom and Faith.  These joy filled pictures demonstrate what real, heart felt friendship looks like.  The laughter shared between mom and Faith is priceless.



I included this final picture of Cole and Kim.  It seems like I usually have a Cole picture in most of my blogs.  I promise Copper is around but she doesn't care about jumping on peoples laps like Cole does and certainly Copper is the more appropriate size to be a lap dog.  Cole, not so much, but clearly he doesn't care.  Anyway, Happy Birthday, mom.  I wish you bountiful blessings this year.  I love you!

No comments: