Monday, May 18, 2020

What Nick is up to

Nick is officially done with 8th grade.  He missed his 8th grade promotion also.  He doesn't care but once again I do.  Our subdivision did a parade for all graduates on Saturday.  Jay was working but Nick was the lead of the parade.  Nick really did have a great 8th grade year and like everyone else it was cut too short.  I have no idea what his freshman year will look like but I do know it will look different than what anyone had imagined.
Nick has his own deck.  I mean really how lucky is this kid?  He loves to hang out on it and light fires and enjoy the view.  It's truly Nick living his best life.
Despite the relentless rain Nick still manages to fish everyday.  Today he had to wait until this evening as it literally poured all day!  I guess the wait was worth it.  He got a big one!

No comments: