Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Conversations with Nick

There's been so much weighing me down lately.  I'll blog about it.  It's simply a matter of me trying to figure out how to put my thoughts and feelings in writing without being all over the place.  Last night in an attempt to refocus my mind I pulled out my blog books.  Gosh am I glad I kept those books that highlight my life as a young mother of two awesome boys who helped shaped who I am today.  I laugh out loud at the stories and wonder where the time has gone.  These days the boys don't give me as much to write about but last night Nick and I ran an errand together.  He drives, I tag along.  I relish these times because once he's 16, he won't have a reason to bring me along for the ride.  Legally, he has no choice now.  Ha.  Nick shared with me that while he was out blowing leaves over the weekend he reflected how good his life is.  He said he's so thankful for good friends, great parents and living where he does.  My heart burst to hear my son so happy and what a great reflection for the week of Thanksgiving.  


No comments: