Monday, November 1, 2021

My surprise TX weekend

I might have pulled off one of the best surprises ever!  I love that this happened.  I was missing Jenny and Faith a lot.  I coordinated my trip with Faith and Curtis coming home for their fall break. I surprised Jenny and Faith.  We were over the moon to see each other.  
I even got to hold Miss P!  

I am so grateful for this past weekend.  I am grateful that when I ran it by Sieb he smiled and encouraged me to go.  I am grateful I got my airline ticket for free (thank you airline points) and I'm thankful for close friends who transported Nick to and from school.  I am also so thankful for my job. A few of my teammates were also off but I was able to take 1 day off but work the other.  It worked out perfectly.  I am so glad I'm able to work remotely when I need to.  

My heart is so full!  

 

No comments: