Monday, January 16, 2023

Happy 21 years, Jay


 Jay's 21st birthday is today.  Where has the time gone?  We celebrated last night with a family dinner.  We have no plans tonight but tomorrow night Mike and I are taking Jay to a high end distillery in Peoria.  Jay's really excting news is he bought a new to him but used truck over the weekend.  I'm not gonna lie.  I don't love it.  First off it's huge.  I call it "The Boemoth."  I can't even get up into it without a step ladder but my biggest concern is the loan and the payments.  They aren't small.  But this is part of growing up and certainly there will be times when Jay can't do something because he has to make his loan payment.  

My prayer for Jay this year is that he draws in closer to Jesus, that he gets really comfortable in his own skin by knowing who he is in Christ.  I pray for his future wife, that she would love God with her whole heart and adore Jay.  I am truly praying for abundant blessings over Jay this next year.  

No comments: