Saturday, February 20, 2010

5 Signs that I'm getting Old (all in one week)

*I fell in the shower this week and hit my shin!
*I lifted a 15 lbs. baby and did a "trick" with him where I would stand with him out in front of me and drop to the squatting position. I'd get back up and do it over and over again because it made him laugh. The next day I felt as if I had been beaten with a baseball bat. I looked like an 80 year old grandma climbing stairs.
*I'm still using the neck slimmer, that right there is enough to prove I'm getting old.
*Recently, my sister invited me to a birthday party where a party bus was involved and I told her I was way beyond my party bus days.
*I have two fans at work now (one on my desk and one under my desk) because my office is so hot. My co-worker and I joke that the working conditions are deplorable due to the heat. She jokes that her mascara has smeared by the end of the day and my cubicle feels like a windy day on Lake Michigan.

1 comment:

LOMO Family said...

Amy you are not too old for the party bus! I am still laughing out loud!