Monday, February 15, 2010

The Neck Slimmer

Every woman has a particular body part she absolutely hates. For me, it's my neck! I can relate to Nora Ephron's book, "I Feel Bad About My Neck." If someone gave me $5000 and told me I had to use it on cosmetic surgery but I could pick which body part, I would try to ignore my spare tire around my mid-section, which desperately needs some attention and go straight for my neck.
Recently I saw a commercial for the Neck Slimmer. The inventor of the neck slimmer had their first sucker. I was on-line within minutes placing my order. I started my "exercises" yesterday so stay tuned for the results. My husband and friends are having a good laugh at my expense but stay tuned, I expect great things to happen to my neck line. LOL!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Amy, just know this is cracking me up! Sorry you feel that way about your neck. It is totally fine :)

LOMO Family said...

I am totally cheering you on Amy (and laughing a little too)! I can't wait for the updates :) I think your neck is fine by the way.