Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Our 7th (yes 7th) Snow day

 Around lunch time today my good friend, Erin brought over her 4 kids to play with my 2.  Her oldest son, R. is one of Jay's best friends and her 3rd child, C. is only 2 years younger than Nick so they play together well.  I seriously can't believe today was our 7th snow day since January - crazy.  I'm beyond over this winter and I'm praying tomorrow is not day 8!  We are expecting more blowing and drifting over night with very cold temps in the morning.  To say this winter has been long is an understatement.  I doubt I will soon forget the winter of 2014. 
                                                                   Nick and his good buddy, C.
 The kids sledded and played.  We eventually moved locations to another hill that was even steeper.  Plus there were snow mobiles involved so my boys (especially Jay) was all about that idea.

This is my favorite pic because with 6 kids - this really shows the craziness.  I especially like N. (the littlest one) in the background with her hands on her hips.  Cracks me up.

No comments: