Sunday, March 23, 2014

Animals Galore!

 Several weeks ago Nick's class hamster, Carmel, came to spend the weekend with us.  Nick describes her as fat and feisty and that she is! 
 Last night my mom and sister came out for dinner and Kim brought her dog, Peanut, but as you can see from the picture, Peanut isn't overly thrilled to be snuggling up to my dogs. 
 This picture makes me smile because Lauren and Luke have gotten so much better with my dogs.  My dogs would never hurt a flea but they are high energy and Lauren and Luke did not appreciate how they are always up in their face but they are so doing much better!  I was really proud of Lauren.  She even snuggled up to Copper! 
 My mom and Peanut.  Yes, Peanut always looks like he's trying to get away from something or someone.  LOL!
                                                      My sister - what a great sport she is!
 I have often said that since we got Cole he's been so good for Copper and now I'm not sure what they would do without each other.  They snuggle up together all the time and they play together for hours outside.
And finally, a sure sign that spring is coming (even though it's freezing here today).  The boys broke out their waders today.  Now we just have to hope and pray for warmer weather! 

No comments: