Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring break

 I love this picture because it's so our dogs.  Vizslas are often referred to as Velcro dogs and that they are.  They just want to "stick" to you all the time and be as close to you as possible.  I just love them and of course I love the boy in the middle of them too.  I spent my spring break juggling work and the boys which really has gotten easier as they've grown - minus the fighting between them.  The boys spent their spring break going to track practice (Jay), spending time with their nana, having friends over and seeing movies, lots of movies. 
 I took Jay and his girlfriend, yes girlfriend, C. to see "God's Not Dead."  Nick and I joined them and we all four LOVED the movie.  It was a very powerful movie. 
 Nick had his buddy, R. over one day.  Unfortunately he came on the day where it rained the entire day.  It didn't seem to bother the boys too much.  They still went outside.
 Nick's new thing these days.  He loves to climb the pine tree.  I will look outside and find he's already 20 feet up in the air.  This kid is fearless.
 And it wouldn't be spring break without mud pictures.  Jay had 3 friends spend the night on the last night of break (and I wasn't even drinking when he asked me if 3 boys could spend the night) and they decided to get muddy - imagine that?  I had four 12 year old boys and my 7 year old got the muddiest. 

The clan.  By this time they all had showers and were clean and onto what was next in their agenda - ice cream!  Let's just say that by tonight this momma will want some peace & quiet!  I do enjoy having these boys in and out of our house.  It's the season of my life right now and will be for the next 10 years.  Although it's crazy 95% of the time I enjoy the laughter and fun of it - at least for 24 hours and then they all need to go home - ha!

No comments: