Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring fever...

 The picture above is Nick's artic habitat.  I might have already posted this picture.  I got lazy and didn't check my previous posts.  Nick worked on this habitat in December.  He researched how to make snow himself on the internet.  I was impressed.  The habitats were displayed in the school library for several months.  Nick's next big project is a tree house and a dog house for Cole.  Two big projects for a 7 year old but when Nick sets his mind to something there is no stopping him.
Everyone has spring fever including our dogs.  They played outside all morning and then came in this afternoon, found a place in the sun and slept.  We enjoyed nice weather today but I hear more cold snowy weather is coming again later this week.  Will spring ever arrive?  Ugh!

No comments: