Monday, June 22, 2015

What we've been up to

 Mike is heavily involved in turning Nick's room into an old fishing shack.  I'll post another picture when it's completed.  I can't imagine that there will ever be a day when there is not a project Mike is working on.  Truthfully, I'm over all the projects but I always like the end result and I especially like it on my pocket book.  It would cost us a pretty penny if we were paying for labor on all our projects. 
 On Saturday night my sister invited us over for dinner to celebrate Father's Day.  We had a really nice time.  All four kids are looking at the camera but unfortunately I was too far away to get a good picture. 
 Jay took this picture of Cole and I thought it was really good.  It really reveals Cole's personality which is feed me, pet me, love me. 
On Monday, Curtis came home to spend some time with the boys.  They went to Froggie Island, of course. 

No comments: