Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Those charming Siebert boys

Last night Nick went running with his friend, Savanah.  Nick and Savanah (who is 12) are thick as thieves this summer.  It's actually a really sweet friendship.  They enjoy one another's company and love playing video games together.  So after a 3 mile run last night Nick announces rather loudly (does he have any other voice?) that he was glad he wore his compression underwear.  Now one would think this momma would know better but I asked Nick why that was.  In his booming voice he told us it was because he was pretty sweaty down there.  Savanah just shook her head and said, "Charming, Nick, charming."  Coarse this was after he told her he had to stop on their run so he could take a leak.  I would like to think that my boys clean up a little in front of girls but I'm learning that is not the case.  What you see is what you get with my kids and charming is not a characteristic I would use to describe them.  In case you have any doubts, refer to my blog yesterday.  Charming, yeah, I think not. 

No comments: