Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Weekend Bliss

 We had another whirlwind weekend but that's par for the course.  This weekend was beautiful, weather wise and we really enjoyed hanging out as a family.  We pile into my "clown" car (this is what the boys affectionately refer to my car as) and travel to football games.  Let's just say it's close quarters.  I love the picture of the boys (above).  Work is being done at froggie island.  At first the boys were kind of excited about it but as the work progresses it's hard to say what froggie island will look like once it's all said and done. 
 Jay and Nick recently found a hill (imagine that).  This is one steep hill and my boys run up it like it's nothing.  Nick convinced his friend J. not only to climb it but then to slide down it.  The picture above really doesn't do the hill justice in terms of how big and steep it actually is.  Thankfully no injuries were incurred from the slides.  Ha.
 On Friday night we went to our neighbors and Nick helped carve pumpkins with the kids.  I love our neighbors.  We have lived in our house for 11 years and for 9 of those years we never had awesome neighbors.  I am so thankful we do now! 

 On Saturday my grandpa and Uncle Mike traveled to Nick's game (see what I mean about weekend bliss and spending time with family).  It was a COLD morning but I love those kind of mornings in October.  Nick's team lost but it was still a good game. 

 Sunday was Ausili's 18th wedding anniversary.  They came out for Jay's game and then dinner.  Jay's team got stomped on (again).  Faith was providing Jay with a little moral support after the game.  ha.

No comments: