Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hoco 2016

 I apologize in advance for the mess of pictures posted for this blog post but Jay's first Hoco was a big deal!  I know I'm biased but I thought he looked so handsome and his date, Kaelynn, is such a cute girl. 
 Seriously, can they be any cuter?  Kaelynn was not successful with getting Jay's flower on so Mike gave it a try.  Check out Jay's face.  I think he was nervous having his dad put his flower on. 


 This might just be my favorite picture from hoco.  Jay and Reece, friends since 2nd grade.  They look so grown up together in this picture and I might add, I think their outfits coordinate well.  LOL
 Jay went with a group.  It was so well coordinated (by the parents).  The kids met up for pictures then went to dinner at one of the girls' house, in her shed (very country, just the way we like it out here).  The parents made all the food.  They went to the dance and ended the evening at Garrett's house.  The girls were picked up later that evening and the boys spent the night.  So fun!
 This is the entire group!  The girls look so pretty.  I can tell you that girls did not look this good when I was in high school (just sayin). 
                                            This is my favorite picture of Jay and his date.
                                   Jay, Kaelynn, Reece and his date.  Another one of my fav's.
                                          Erin (one of my favorite people) and Reece.




                                               The boys at the shed, having dinner. 
Until next year.............certainly freshman homecoming won't be forgotten.  Such a fun night for a great group of kids. 

No comments: