Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween

 Halloween doesn't have quite the same meaning as it did years ago.  It's hard to believe my boys are past getting dressed up in costumes.  I had a Halloween party yesterday and Jay put on my giraffe head for giggles and Nick wore a skeleton sweatshirt with crazy glasses.  My favorite Halloween was 6 years ago when I dressed up as Nick's momma giraffe and he was my baby giraffe.  Another favorite of mine was when Nick was 18 months old and Jay was 5.  Jay went as a farmer and Nick went as his cow.  What fun years! 

 Here's my good friend, Brandy and Laura.  I invited 7 families with their children last night.  Mike and I don't think we've ever had so many people in our home but we loved it!  We had snacks first and then took the kids trick or treating. 

 Here are the big boys.  They did not dress up but I guess if you could put a costume on them, it would be, "High school boys growing way too fast."  Ha.  I remember taking pictures of these boys when they were in second grade & now look at them.  They are some good boys though. 
Every year Laura comes in a costume.  I remember years ago she and I would plan elaborate Halloween parties.  Those days are past us but I love her Halloween spirit. 

No comments: